Re: Extensible Priorities and Reprioritization

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020, at 14:04, Kazuho Oku wrote:
> Based on these points, my preference is starting to lean towards *not*
> having reprioritization as an indispensable feature of Extensible
> Priorities.

This seems sensible.

The "extensible" part is helpful here.  While we might not need to relying on the priorities part being extensible, we know that the protocol is.  We don't really lose anything by decoupling this part of the spec, but we might gain some certainty.