Updating HTTP/2 Extensions

Since we're getting close to the end of the HTTP/3 journey, it seemed like a good time to update this draft.  Super simple document which registers the ALTSVC and ORIGIN HTTP/2 frames in the HTTP/3 registry and describes the (minimal) differences in their use.  (Ignore the document date in the e-mail -- the Secretariat had to manually un-stick something.)

-----Original Message-----
From: internet-drafts@ietf.org <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 5:20 PM
To: Mike Bishop <mbishop@evequefou.be>
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-bishop-httpbis-altsvc-quic-01.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-bishop-httpbis-altsvc-quic-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mike Bishop and posted to the IETF repository.

Name:  draft-bishop-httpbis-altsvc-quic
Revision: 01
Title:  ALTSVC Frame in HTTP/QUIC
Document date: 2018-04-25
Group:  Individual Submission
Pages:  3

Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-altsvc-quic-01

Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-altsvc-quic

Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bishop-httpbis-altsvc-quic-01

Abstract:
   [RFC7838] defines the ALTSVC frame for HTTP/2 [RFC7540].  This frame
   is equally applicable to HTTP/QUIC ([I-D.ietf-quic-http]), but needs
   to be separately registered.  This document describes the ALTSVC
   frame for HTTP/QUIC.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat