Re: Requesting reviews of draft-vanrein-httpauth-sasl

I've had a brief review of this document and  have a comment to a part
of the security considerations:

 > This means that a secure transport layer must be used, like TLS.  The
termination of such a secure layer MUST also terminate any ongoing SASL
handshakes.

Isn't this incompatible with use cases where TLS termination is
separated from the processing of the HTTP request such is common in
CDNs, or where a trusted proxy is involved?

- J