Re: HTTP Priority - proposal to support headers and frames

I support this clarification and supporting both and documenting their
properties is the right way forward.

This clarifies/enables some use cases we were having trouble with, such as
allowing a proxy to both indicate the original request priority to an
origin(via the header) as well as prioritize requests within a multiplexed
proxy to origin connection(via the PRIORITY_UPDATE frame).

Thanks for moving this draft forward.