Re: zstd PMCE for WebSocket

Felipe and I discussed some off-list. It seems like this topic is better
treated separately from the Zstd draft currently in progress, so the two
of us are going to spin up a new document here:

https://github.com/felixhandte/draft-handte-httpbis-zstd-pcme

Contributions/collaborators are welcome!

- Felix