Activity Identifiers - Draft Submission

From: Scott Perham <scott@polystream.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 09:14:40 +0100
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Hello everyone,

I’m new to this WG (and all things IETF) so please excuse my naivety!

I have submitted a draft for something that seems to have been an omission
in HTTP (at least in my experience) and something that is re-invented over
and over again with, generally, no thoughts around standardization.

I’m unsure of the processes involved in highlighting this to the
appropriate people and beginning a discussion, so any guidance is much
appreciated. It took a good couple of years to muster up the courage to
actually tell anyone that I submitted a draft (hence the second revision)
but after being part of this mailing list for a little while, everyone
seems friendly enough :D

The draft is located here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-activity-identifiers/

Go easy on me :P