Re: Structured Headers: URI type (#782)

--------
In message <CACweHNCFSj-zGO-O=U4CZYBfqL-5FcnwmMZeB-oih7w1nAFC0g@mail.gmail.com>
, Matthew Kerwin writes:

>I keep thinking about, like, schemas or profiles or Java generics. I wonder
>if there's some sort of extension or informational document to write that
>could help, or at least offer guidance.

Mark and I talked about having a section about how other ID's should
use and point to SH, but sort of let it slip because A) we don't want
to write guidance based on zero experience and B) one wrong step and
you are ankle-deep in designing schemas.

At some point down the road a guidance document will probably be
appropriate.

PS: Reminds me: Why does ABNF not have an 'import' facility ?

This would be much clearer:

	import token68 from [RFC7235]

Than (from 7540):

	The ABNF [RFC5234] production for "token68" is defined in
	Section 2.1 of [RFC7235].