Re: on HTTP/QUIC and HTTPBis

+1 to your views on this.

> Am 13.03.2017 um 23:52 schrieb Mike Bishop <Michael.Bishop@microsoft.com>:
>
> I’d be thrilled if we even get parity with TFO+TLS 1.3+HTTP/2 at first.

I will work hard to keep that an ever improving target by itself. From working group pov this h2 thing is done. From implementation side, there is lots to do and optimize.

I do follow the quic efforts to have a good picture of where our implementation needs to go in the future. I see that basic h2 concepts still apply. I am not worried by changing frame numbers etc.

Things like limiting SETTINGS to the start of a session make me a bit nervous. (maybe i got that wrong) If extension mechanism from h2 would disappear in hq, it could make things unnecessarily difficult.

-stefan