Re: Call For Adoption Live Byte Ranges

Craig - sorry again for the schedule on this one. We certainly have
consensus for adoption. Please upload an ietf-httpbis copy to the
datatracker when you're ready (it can be the same as your current revision
if you like).

Our WG drafts are normally managed through github at
https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions - contact Mark or I out of band
and we'll help with the administration of the repo for whomever would like
to have primary responsibility for the document - or if you'd rather skip
that you can send us the markdown and we'll take care of it for you.

I think the primary remaining concern of the chairs is that the draft get a
thorough review from header field experts in our community.

-Patrick