Re: H2: Should there be a limit to tolerance ?

On 18 February 2017 at 10:01, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:
> What I'm asking is if we should try to avoid have N different
> critieria for N different implementations or if it makes sense
> to try to coordinate some sort of same-ish criteria.

I'd caution that releasing actual numbers tends to create an exposure,
once someone knows what the limit truly is, they know the limits of
the abuse they can perform.  I think that was why Roberto was
reluctant to pin anything down.  Making the limits configurable might
help avoid some of that problem, for those of us with less of a closed
source viewpoint.