Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-early-hints-00.txt

Hi,

I've submitted the first version of the WG draft.

The only textual change from the individual draft is the Security
Considerations.

The section now discusses what may happen when the informational
response is sent to a client that does not handle it correctly, so
that the readers can consider the effect before starting to use the
status code. OTOH the draft does not make recommendations against the
idea of using informational responses in fear of broken clients, since
it is basically the responsibility of the broken clients to fix the
issue.

My understanding is that this stance is in accordance to the
discussion we have had on this mailing list.

Please let me know what you think about the text.

--
Kazuho Oku