draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-10

From: Kari Hurtta <hurtta-ietf@elmme-mailer.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 20:35:19 +0200 (EET)
CC: Kari Hurtta <hurtta-ietf@elmme-mailer.org>
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption/
>
> This incorporates my best attempt to address the comments Kari had on
> the last version.

Looks ok.

| Allowing clients to cache the http-opportunistic resource means that
| all alternative services need to be able to respond to requests for
| "http" resources.  A client is permitted to use an alternative
| service without acquiring the http-opportunistic resource from that
| service.

This may also imply that, if server does not allow caching
http-opportunistic  resource, client need acquiring the
http-opportunistic resource from chosen alternative service
before using it. If server does that kind conclusion, this
looks still ok. ( That was my question about cache-control
= no-store. )

/ Kari Hurtta