Re: Issue #356: Form-encode Expect-CT report bodies?

The URL can be attacker-controlled in the OCSP case too. (
https://github.com/bifurcation/expect-ct/issues/18#issuecomment-295867109)

As I said in my first message, implementing true preflights would violate
very core architectural principles in Chrome, and would jeopardize our
ability to ship an implementation. Maybe there are other implementors who
would like to chime in to the contrary, but as of now I'm not very inclined
to specify something that can't realistically be implemented.

So that leaves the null-origin preflight that Patrick suggested as the only
option on the table. Do you prefer that, Martin?