Re: [dnsoverhttp] Bar BOF in Seoul and Mailing List - DNS over HTTP ideas

Hi all -

Let's set the meeting time for Tuesday at 1845 - so shortly after the last
session of the day - budget an hour of time.

Space is technically TBD but will be at the meeting hotel. I'll let you
know when I know - but that might not be until IETF week.

-Patrick