Re: Is “fr, en; q=0.3” a valid Accept-Language value?

Thanks Amos, yes, that's exactly how it works in the code. But thanks
for clarifying it.

The reason why I used the word computed is because it's not a direct
1-1 association. If you want to find the q value for image/jpeg, you
need to first see, is there image/jpeg? no. Is there image/*? no. Is
there */*? Yes. To me, this is a computation, not simply an
association.