Re: Is “fr, en; q=0.3” a valid Accept-Language value?

Just as a follow up, I've been using other examples on that page as
part of the unit tests.

However, I am finding it hard to understand the final table:

The media type quality factor associated with a given type is
determined by finding the media range with the highest precedence that
matches the type. For example,

  Accept: text/*;q=0.3, text/html;q=0.7, text/html;level=1,
          text/html;level=2;q=0.4, */*;q=0.5

would cause the following values to be associated:

Media Type Quality Value
text/html;level=1 q=1
text/html q=0.7
text/plain q=0.3
image/jpeg q=0.5
text/html;level=2 q=0.4
text/html;level=3 q=0.7

But I fail to see, for example, where image/jpeg comes from or, say,
text/html;level=3 because they aren't listed in the given Accept:
header. Is this a documentation bug?