Re: WiSH: A General Purpose Message Framing over Byte-Stream Oriented Wire Protocols (HTTP)

Good point - websocket is widely deployed, including IoT - and the header
is pretty easy to handle anyways.
+1.

One question: is this intended to be handled by browsers, and exposed using
the W3C websocket API ?
Will a regular app be able to make WiSH requests and parse the stream by
itself, without browser
interference ? And if yes, any advice on how it interact with CORS ?

Costin