Re: WiSH: A General Purpose Message Framing over Byte-Stream Oriented Wire Protocols (HTTP)

Sorry for being ambivalent.

We can of course revisit each design decision we made for RFC 6455 framing
and search for the optimal again. But as:
- one of the main philosophies behind WiSH is compatibility with WebSocket
in terms of both spec and implementation
- the WebSocket is widely deployed and therefore we have a lot of
implementations in various languages/platform
- most browsers already have logic for the framing
- the framing is not considered to be so big pain
inheriting the WebSocket framing almost as-is is just good enough.
Basically, I'm leaning toward this plan.

Takeshi