RE: h2specd

I like the idea, but I misunderstood the intent from your message.  I read it as a set of tests *for* an HTTP/2 server, but looking at the GitHub page, it appears to *be* an HTTP server that tests clients.  Is that correct?  If so, I'd like to see the reverse as well -- submitting similar cases to an HTTP/2 server to test compliance.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kazu Yamamoto [mailto:kazu@iij.ad.jp]
Sent: Thursday, August 4, 2016 6:45 PM
To: ietf-http-wg@w3.org
Cc: razvan.certezeanu14@imperial.ac.uk
Subject: h2specd

Hello,

We IIJ-II have an intern student, Razvan Certezeanu (Cc:ed), this year.  He is now implementing a testing tool, called h2specd, for the
HTTP/2 server side:

	https://github.com/Certerazvi/h2specd

Currently, only 12 test cases are provided and it is a little bit unstable.  But I think this is a good start. He stays in Japan until the end of August and concentrates to enhance h2specd. Any inputs are welcome.

--Kazu