Re: h2specd

That is great! It would also be great to have tests in the other direction.

A thought on the implementation: instead of forking Go's entire "net/http"
library, I think you could just import "golang.org/x/net/http2", make an
http2.Framer, then have each test case send a (mostly) canned list of raw
frames, where each test case closes the connection after the test case
completes. This way, you avoid any peculiarities in Go's http.Server and
also avoid accidentally leaking state between tests.