Re: h2specd

Neat!

As an idea, and since h2 push is a hot topic... I'd be really nice if we
had some tests for that. Although, admittedly it'd be nice if we had
agreement on what those behaviors ought to be - e.g. see [1]. In absence of
that, perhaps even simple logging for what happens when such cases are
triggered would be a nice head start.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v3rjj0DMDTocUtZSjOwdwt8D-yhCw6R5SVaax4MPgMc/edit