Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-site-wide-headers-00.txt

We're talking.

WRT the sets thing -- yes, my original proposal was just one set of server-wide headers. However, CSP is one of the major byte wasters, and for the vast majority of origins, it varies a bit (e.g., only sent on HTML resources, and differs a bit between them, sometimes).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/