Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-site-wide-headers-00.txt

Interesting.

Maybe you should work out a solution with Mike that works for both of you.

Vary?

The sets thing needs better justification - as it is, you are
effectively creating many resources (/.well-known/site-headers#foo
perhaps) identified by a single URL  The discussion on Mike's proposal
hit this very point[1]. Personally, I'm inclined to agree with Mike
about the costs outweighing benefits.

There will be a temptation to gzip (or brotli) this, especially if .
Security considerations (or Section 2.1) might mention that data from
mutually distrustful sources isn't appropriate.

[1] https://discourse.wicg.io/t/proposal-set-origin-wide-policies-via-a-manifest/1617