From: Stefan Eissing <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de>
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 08:41
To: Martin Thomson
Cc: HTTP Working Group
Subject: Re: draft-ruellan-http-accept-push-policy-02 comments

+1

I implemented this draft in httpd, although I do not know of a client using it. I agree with Martin about the header rename/removal. Furthermore, the value of "fast-load" seems not very helpful while "none", "default" and "head" are very clear and lightweight to implement on a server. I'd be especially interested to learn if clients see use cases for "head" or have any plans of using this.

-Stefan