Re: TE request header deployment

When data is dynamically compressed for transport then content-encoding
is often broken and using transfer encoding would be better. As far as I
know the support was removed from browsers and web servers because if
both are supported then content was often compressed twice.

For downstream the negotiation shouldn't be a problem but upstream I
think this isn't defined. You probably need something like CICE
(https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7694) for transfer encoding or you just
know (for example by configuration) that you can use it.

Regards,

Roland