Re: #144: Attacks from Same Host (OppSec)

OK, I merged this and did some editorial adjustments, see:
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/compare/ab374d6...master?name=master&short_path=fd50b7c#diff-fd50b7c5883e57d650fa3ac7f47c12f9

Martin, one question -- right now, it's written in such a way that 'commit' is effectively an optional feature (for servers *and* clients). Was that your intent, and if so should it be made more explicit? Right now, it's a bit confusing because you use both "requiring" and "clients can" regarding this feature.

If folks are OK with all of that, I think we can close #67, #144 and #145:
  https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+label%3Aopp-sec

The only thing remaining then is Kari's suggestion that the .well-known file also include the alternatives, to mitigate the case when an attacker has 1) the ability to inject response headers, 2) the ability to listen on a port on the same host, and 3) doesn't have the ability to modify .well-known (AKA "shared hosting w/ shell access").

Thoughts?

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/