Re: Alissa Cooper's Yes on draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-12: (with COMMENT)

Hi Alissa,

> On 26 Feb 2016, at 10:55 AM, Alissa Cooper <alissa@cooperw.in> wrote:
>
> Couple of places where the language used was confusing for me:
>
> = Sec 2.4 =
>
> s/it can be used until the alternative connection is established./the
> existing connection can be used until the alternative connection is
> established./

That would make it:

The client does not need to block requests on any existing connection; the existing connection can be used until the alternative connection is established.

... which is a bit repetitive. How about:

The client does not need to block requests on the existing connection(s), which can be used until the alternative connection is established.

> = Sec 3.1 =
>
> OLD
> Unknown parameters MUST be ignored, that is
>   the values (alt-value) they appear in MUST be processed as if the
>   unknown parameter was not present.
>
> NEW
> Unknown parameters MUST be ignored. That is,
>   the values (alt-value) in which they appear MUST be processed as if
> the
>   unknown parameters were not present.

https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/commit/de90f7fe1a7e360

Thanks!