Re: Recursive HTTP/2 Push

As far as I understand B) is perfectly legal. A) is a bit
counter-productive, since it only allows for alternating generations of
pushed resources. We do B at ShimmerCat.  Notice that for PUSH to be
effective the PUSH promises should be delivered as early as possible.
However, a flattened resource tree will include resources that the browser
doesn't need until much later, so it is worth understanding which resources
are those and prioritize frames accordingly.

A related question  is how and if browsers do issue PRIORITY frames on
pushed streams? Is there anything on the RFC about that? I can not find
anything pro- or against....