Re: Editorial pull requests for h2

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 11:34:26 +1100
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Hi Martin,

I had a look through the issues and their linked pulls; I saw one or two minor typos (pointed out in line notes, you should have received e-mails) but otherwise, looks good to me.

These are very small changes, but I'd appreciate if other folks had a quick look as well.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/