Re: Editorial pull requests for h2

Hi Martin,

I had a look through the issues and their linked pulls; I saw one or two minor typos (pointed out in line notes, you should have received e-mails) but otherwise, looks good to me.

These are very small changes, but I'd appreciate if other folks had a quick look as well.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   https://www.mnot.net/