Editorial pull requests for h2

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 14:40:24 -0800
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I've just generated a bunch of small editorial pull requests for
HTTP/2 (and a couple for header compression).  All the open issues now
have proposals.

I'm talking to Mark and Barry about when these might be integrated
into a new revision, but in the meantime, if you have a few minutes,
review would be appreciated.

https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/pulls

They should all be editorial, so leaving comments of github is fine.
Reply on list of you see anything that I've screwed up badly though.
Definitely reply here if you think that any of these shouldn't be
merged.