Re: Implementer intent -- option 3 for #578

About getting it right? Absolutely I agree.

Much better to spend a little time getting HTTP/2 "right" than to have to abandon it  for the mythical HTTP/3 that keeps getting mentioned, particularly if the changes are relatively minor and can be tested quickly and easily.

The extra time will also give us more interop results, which can only help to improve the specification and protocol.