Re: Straw Poll: Restore Header Table and Static Table Indices

Hi Adrian,

On Tue, Oct 14, 2014 at 09:22:21PM -0700, Adrian Cole wrote:
> If we agree that api stuff does in fact use a lot of non-standard
> headers, and we believe flipping back doesn't maim normal web, could
> that be a strong enough case to revert?

Please to be clear, noone suggests to flip back to what we previously
had, there's no question about reintroducing the reference set whose
removal has considerably simplified developers' experience. The idea
is just to ensure that *at least* some dynamic headers can be encoded
with a single byte so that all the future headers that are not part of
the static set are not penalized so much as what Jeff observes.

Regards,
Willy