Re: Getting it out the door. Re: #578: Header Table and Static Table Indices Switched

Agreed.

If we are talking trivial changes to implement like switching this
back or mucking with static table or huffman codes, I don't mind. They
are easy to knock out vs rearranging frames, op-codes, lengths, etc.

-A