Re: h2 requirements on authoritative responses

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 17:20:59 -0700
To: "Roy T. Fielding" <fielding@gbiv.com>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On 3 September 2014 15:55, Roy T. Fielding <fielding@gbiv.com> wrote:
> I don't think it will be true of HTTP/2 either, at least not uniformly.

If we don't make any normative statements, then the distinction
between using HTTP/2 euphemistically and strictly is less critical.
As do the requirements around multiple connections, which are, at
best, guidelines.  (As I tend to think all statements made in an RFC
are.)  I still think there is value in stating intent here.