Re: h2 priority

--------
In message <CAOdDvNqqrqU-G3f7TuLDtY5+Pa1X=i0pzwv06fXcynwZQCOUVQ@mail.gmail.com>
, Patrick McManus writes:

>Some folks can't be bothered to generate running code or sometimes even comment
>for much of that time; but that pattern persists in any group no matter the
>term or the people (I too am guilty at times.)

It was obvious from the start that this was a "goldplate SPDY"
exercise and I know that I was not the only person who prioritized
my time accordingly.

If the process had started out with an open call to ask what the
goals for HTTP/2 should be in the first place it would be different,
but as it is, there suddenly existed a goal which was SPDY-shaped
and an aggressive schedule which made sure that nobody else could
challenge the obvious winner.

Feel free to agree with me, but I've had this percetion from day
one, and I have seen nothing that would make me change my mind.