Re: Section 6.9 (WINDOW_UPDATE), shouldn't it always be a connection error if window increment is 0?

On 5 August 2014 09:33, Matthew Cox <macox@microsoft.com> wrote:
> I don’t see any reason to allow a server to send a bogus frame in this way
> even if they set a stream id.

Of course a client would *never* send one ;)

> Unless someone has a good reason to allow this I purpose making this always
> a connection error regardless of the intended target of the window update.

As always, it is your prerogative to turn stream errors into
connection errors.  I generally encourage people to do so. I don't
think that the spec needs to take such an aggressive line here though.