Re: Header Table and Static Table Indicies Switched

On Aug 3, 2014 10:24 AM, "Jeff Pinner" <jpinner@twitter.com> wrote:
> The huffman encoding was derived from Chrome. I'd be more interested
> if we could get numbers from the headers internal headers emitted from
> say GFE rather than from those emitted from Chrome.

I'd have said that GFE data would exhibit biases peculiar to Google
properties that might be detrimental to other users. More so than the
Chrome data.

The data set we got from the Chrome experiment might be less well suited to
private use - or probably more importantly, API use - than might be ideal,
but I don't see any easy way to avoid bias in collecting data from other
sources.