Re: #549: END_STREAM flag on CONTINUATION

I’m not hearing any consensus to make a change here, and the issue itself seems more about how people perceive the flags than any concrete problem.

If someone can suggest text to clarify here, please suggest it to Martin; I’m closing the underlying issue as WONTFIX.

Regards,

Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/