Re: Getting to Consensus: CONTINUATION-related issues

On 18 July 2014 11:20, Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk> wrote:
> I don't think it says anywhere that you cant *send* the block, but if
> you do, you should expect it to get rejected.

I hadn't considered that interpretation at all.

I can't see that working out well.  I'd have thought that if you set a
limit of 10k, then treating anything that exceeds that as a connection
error is the logical conclusion.  Otherwise, you have to process more
than you said you wanted to receive, just to maintain a consistent
compression state.