Re: #551: Limiting header sizes

Mark,

I think that a declared header limit, regardless of exact semantics, should
be declared in terms of uncompressed header size rather than header block
size.

We should be decoupling HTTP semantics from the framing layer and with all
the other proposals being currently considered (large frames, fragmented
headers, etc.) then I think we are hopefully moving away from having any
header limits (implicit or explicit) related to the frame size.

With regards to the change in semantics that you suggest, I'm fine with
that.   It really just means that it is not a protocol error for a sender
to ignore the setting.

cheers

Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>