Re: #537: Remove segments (consensus call)

What happened to WebSockets? Was a decision made off-list?

Some means of flushing a stream is invaluable to interactive applications. A policy of one stream per request eats server (and intermediary) resources, and exhausts stream iDs.

Don’t tell me that the traditional web isn’t interactive. Just because WebSockets aren’t yet widely deployed, doesn’t mean it isn’t the direction things are headed. HTTP/2 should be accelerating that process.