Re: Call for Consensus: Frame size (to address #553)

I'm not that interested in talking about lightbulbs. These use cases can
appropriately be covered by h2-lowprofile / h2-c, and I've no objection to
a 256 byte default and minimum in that context.

People mis-configure software all the time. This is a foot-gun. Ex,
consider an admin for a deployed service who "tunes" their load-balancer
configuration to require smaller frames because they heard that'd improve
latency.