Re: PRIORITY extension

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 3:44 PM, <K.Morgan@iaea.org> wrote:

> Patrick said:
> A multiplexed protocol doesn't work without prioritization.  Or rather, it
> ends up worse than what we currently have.

Martin said that. I do concur.

> If you truly believe that, seems like you would want to explicitly state
> that in the spec. Otherwise you're setting up implementors for failure.

imo its a reasonable editorial suggestion... if you provide a pull request
the editor can decide. it would be fine by me either way. A specification
does not need to discuss every implication of the protocol as if it were a
text book but it obviously carries some non normative language to help the
reader put it all in context. I tend to prefer minimalism in the core
document, but that's not the in vogue style right now. The editor should
decide.