RE: PRIORITY extension

From: <K.Morgan@iaea.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 13:44:50 +0000
To: <mcmanus@ducksong.com>, <rwheeldo@cisco.com>
CC: <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On Monday,14 July 2014 15:41, patrick.ducksong@gmail.com wrote:
> I've been doing interop with a spdy proxy that doesn't implement priority - its
> way worse than h1. Click on a download and try and load a new page - the page
> blocks on the download :)

That begs the question, if it's so important, why isn't PRIORITY a *required* aspect of h2?

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.