Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http-proxy-problem-01.txt

Any reason why load-balancers aren’t in this discussion?  With more end-to-end security coming in place, load balancers are starting to have similar or even more complex challenges.

Phil

@independentid
www.independentid.com
phil.hunt@oracle.com