RE: Reference set in HPACK

On Wednesday,02 July 2014 09:43, grmocg@gmail.com wrote:
> For a client which is creating a new connection, e.g. on a browser restart,
> it may have a great many requests to send. I often have 20 or more tabs open,
> for instance. In cases such as these there are a fair number of requests which
> will look more similar and which should be sent in the first few packets.
> -=R

It doesn't matter if you have 2 tabs or 50 tabs open.  You can only look at the content from 1 tab at a time.

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.