Re: Encouraging a healthy HTTP/2 ecosystem

Try not to be too combative here :) I specifically caveated CONTINUATION
with an "If we think servers need to at least be able to support reading
continuation frames." In this thread, I'm not trying to debate the
controversial stuff. I'm just trying to get a list of the stuff we have a
relatively strong consensus around and how we keep those usable.