Re: WebSocket over HTTP/2.0

> I've rewritten the Protocol Negotiation part (Section 3 and Section 4.2.1).
> It now uses Alt-Svc instead of SETTINGS_SUPPORTED_SCHEMES.

Note that the protocol negotiation and the opening handshake parts are
shared among both
WS-over-HTTP/2 drafts (tunneling and message mapping).
Since the protocol negotiation would have a greater impact on other specs
(http/2, alt-svc, etc),
I would like to discuss it earlier than the data framing, to find problems
in time for the deadlines of such specs.

Thanks,