Re: Dependency based properties

From: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 18:42:23 -0700
To: Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa <tatsuhiro.t@gmail.com>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 5:56 PM, Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa
<tatsuhiro.t@gmail.com>wrote:

> I have following questions about dependency based properties.
>
> 1. Suppose we have formed following drpendency:
>
> A <- B (B depends on A)
> A <- C
> B <- D

If A and B cannot make a progress, do C and D have the same precedence?

A <-- B <-- D
   \- C
I'd assume C would make progress before D given it is closer to the root.

> 2. Another dependency setup:
>
> A <- B
> A <- C
> B <- D
> C <- E

A <-- B <-- D
   \- C <-- E

> If we make B depend on X,  only B and C are moved to under X and
> drpendency now looks like this:
>
> A <- C
> C <- E
> X <- B
> B <- D

becomes:
A <-- C <-- E

> Is this correct?
>
> 3. Same initial dependency setup with 2.
>
> If we move B to Y with exclusive flag set and we have Y <- Z dependency,
> the final result look like this:
>
> Y <- B
> B <- D
> B <- Z

I'm honestly not sure what you're going for here. :)
-=R