Re: Publically accessible website running HTTP2 compatible servers

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel@haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 19:42:32 +0100 (CET)
To: "Richard Wheeldon (rwheeldo)" <rwheeldo@cisco.com>
cc: "HTTP Working Group (ietf-http-wg@w3.org)" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On Wed, 12 Mar 2014, Richard Wheeldon (rwheeldo) wrote:

> Does anyone have a list of web servers which can be accessed using HTTP2
> (Mozilla or curl) for testing? Or do I need to set aside the time to install
> my own somewhere? Ideally they should work in both the TLS and non-TLS
> cases. The closest I've found is
> https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/wiki/Implementations

Hi,

Within the curl project we've mostly used nghttp2's own server locally and
twitter.com for manual tests while Firefox is being tested again a local
node-http2 server (in addition to the other two).

I too would like more public server implementations to run interop tests
against...

--

  / daniel.haxx.se